HI! ENROLLMENT IS EASY. PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
4. Call Ms. Kira at (310) 844-7395 to make sure space is available & to schedule a tour. If we receive more applications than spaces are available, enrollment priority is given to children who have attended at least one parent/toddler session. If there is a waiting list, the next priority is given to the applications with the oldest application date.
5. Check your email for our Course Confirmation & Welcome Package which includes a link to the Member Handbook and all forms that must be filled out and returned prior to the first day of school. Please take some time to review the Member Handbook. It includes valuable information about all aspects of our school such as membership, the calendar, helpful hints, menu information etc. We are confident that it answers most of your questions. Click on the following link to download or view the Member Handbook.
6. Click here to connect to the City of Redondo Beach's website, register and pay. All monthly payments must be paid through this City site once you have registered. Please email a copy of the receipt you'll receive from the City to .
Make Checks Payable to: Seeds of Joy
Credit Card (call our office to process)
409 N. Pacific Coast Highway #659
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
3. Download a PARENT/TODDLER Enrollment Form by clicking here
4. Call Ms. Kira at (310) 844-7395 to make sure space is available (10 children max. per class)
5. Bring the application to the open house or mail it to the above address
6. Check your email for our Course Confirmation
7. Call the City of Redondo Beach (Carrie Diaz Tel No. 310.318.0610 ext. 3383 or Gina Manzano ext. 3380) to register for the session and to pay the course fee or go to the City of Redondo Beach's website by clicking here, register and purchase the session.
8. Email our enrollment coordinator, Ms. Kira at a copy of the payment receipt from the City.
Fill out the same application you did when you first enrolled. Bring it to your first or last class to make sure space is available. Priority is given to parents who are re-enrolling and are planning to enroll their child in our preschool in the future.
All completed forms as well as tuition and materials fees must be received before a child is permitted to attend class.
$440 / Month
$620 / Month
$810 / Month
$900 / Month
* The annual tuition is paid in 9 monthly installments.
APPLICATION, COMMITMENT and MATERIALS FEES:
New applicants must pay a non-refundable application fee of $75 per child, a $400 non-refundable commitment fee, and a materials fee of $500 for a total of $975.
Re-enrolling members must pay a $400 non-refundable commitment fee and submit their re-enrollment form for the next program year before the end of the school year to reserve their spot. At the start of each school year they are responsible for the $500 materials fee to cover the cost of supplies.
Unlike the monthly dues that get processed through the City system, commitment and materials fees are paid directly to Seeds of Joy Village by check.
If a child leaves Seeds of Joy Village for any reason and decides to re-enroll at a later time, a new $75 enrollment fee must be paid upon re-enrollment.
7-Week Sessions per Year
Wednesdays & Fridays
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
$260 / Session
PARENT / TODDLER
ENROLLMENT FEE & MATERIALS FEE - HOW TO RESERVE A SPOT FOR AFTER THE SUMMER:
After the summer, about a week before a session begins, please go to the City of Redondo Beach's website at (youth classes) or call Carrie Diaz at 310.318.0610 ext. 3383 or Gina Manzano ext. 3380 to register for the new session and pay the full course fee of $260. Then email a copy of the city's payment receipt to SOJVenrollment@gmail.com. You will only be admitted to the first class once we have received your receipt from the city from you.
Paid directly to SOJV
(After Care will be offered if there are enough students enrolled.)